Mittwoch, 1. März 2017

BM 2017 (Jan 27 - 29) Introduction and Lists



As I have some time and was asked to give some reports on my faring at the Belgian Masters on the last weekend of January 2017, I am writing a small summary of my games. Please note that my summary is as best as I can recall without having taken notes and pictures for orientation.

Luckily I had taken a couple of pictures to keep my wife points up. As I did not ask for permission to post these pictures online, all persons present in the pictures have been blackened by me. In case you object to your picture being here or in case you want your face to be shown, feel free to contact me. Please feel free to correct me as well where my memories were not accurate enough.


First and foremost I want to thank the guys hosting the Belgian Masters for a great weekend and a well-organized tournament. The package they manage to offer for this tournament is great and the enthusiasm they put into it, including the versatility of interesting awards being given out, is really something to see. For me it was the 2nd Belgian Masters and I had no second thoughts signing up for it as I greatly enjoyed the first one.

So the tournament format was a 2 list divide and conquer tournament with 5 rounds, three on Saturday and 2 on Sunday on a quite relaxed schedule. There were some fun events/games being held on Friday and Saturday evening, which I will leave out of this report. It suffices to say that I played 8 games that weekend which is 4 times the number of games I played in 2017 so far.

I decided to play Nemo3 in Storm Division Theme for this tournament and wanted to combine him originally with Haley3 but due to time constraints I switched my pairing last second to Haley2 Storm Division, a caster I had played before extensively with a slightly different list.


My lists looked the following:



As I know that my writing is not legible for everybody, here is a typed overview.
Nemo3 – Storm Divison – Effigy of valor
-        - Finch
-        - Squire (free)
-        - Dynamo
-        - Lancer
Storm Strider
Storm Strider
Junior Warcaster (free)
-        - Firefly
Arlan Strangeways (free)
Katherine Laddermore
Storm Lances (Max.)

Haley2 – Storm Divison – Fuel Cache
-        - Squire (free)
-        - Stormwall
-        - Thorn
Storm Lances (Max.)
Storm Lances (Min.)
Junior Warcaster (free)
-        - Firefly
Katherine Laddermore

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen